Warranty service and complaints
For warranty service, please contact the dealer who sold you the SENSE interior air purifier. The current list of our dealers is provided here.
Each SENSE purifier is provided with a user manual in Czech. With the goods, you also received, among other things, a confirmed warranty certificate and a sales receipt / proof of payment. The dealer will require both of these documents for warranty service/complaints. Please also follow the dealer’s other requirements to ensure trouble-free handover, servicing and the settling of complaints. If you have a warranty card for your device, it is issued on the day of sale. If you do not have a warranty card, it can be replaced with a tax document (sales receipt / proof of payment).
The lengths of warranty periods and our extended warranties are listed here.
The warranty covers product defects (so-called right from defective performance):
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (in particular the provisions of Section 1941 to 1925, Section 2099 to 2117 and Section 2161 to 2174 of the new Civil Code).
- The Seller guarantees to the Buyer that the goods at the time of delivery will have no defects.
- The goods have properties that the parties agreed upon. In the absence of agreement, they have the properties that the Seller or the Manufacturer described or that the Buyer expected with regard to the nature of the goods and based on the advertisement of the goods.
- The goods are suitable for the purpose specified by the Seller or the purpose for which this type of goods is usually used.
- The goods correspond to the quality or design of the agreed sample or original, if the quality or design was specified according to an agreed sample or original.
- The goods are in the appropriate quantity, size or weight.
- The goods meet the legal requirements.
- If a defect is detected within six months of the acceptance, the goods are considered to have been defective already at the time of acceptance. The Buyer is entitled to claim the right from a defect that occurs on consumer goods within twenty-four months of the acceptance.
- The rights from defective performance are to be claimed by the Buyer at the Seller at the address of its establishment, at which the receipt of the complaint is possible with respect to the range of goods sold, at the registered office or the place of business. The moment a claim is applied is considered the moment the Seller received the returned goods.
- The right from a defect does not apply to goods sold at a lower price due to a defect for which the lower price has been agreed upon, to goods whose wear and tear is caused by its usual use, to used goods (the defect corresponds to the degree of use or wear which the goods had when they were received by the Buyer) or if it results from the nature of the goods.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the Seller’s liability for defects may be regulated by the Seller’s claim rules.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods (or its parts) caused by use. The shorter product life in this case cannot be considered a defect and cannot be complained about as such.
What should you do if you find a defect on a purchased SENSE purifier within the warranty period?
- If the defect was not caused by improper use or storage, but was caused by a defect in the product itself, you have the right to file a complaint within the warranty period.
- If you have a warranty card for your device, it is issued on the day of sale. If you do not have a warranty card, it can be replaced with a tax document (sales receipt / proof of payment).
Immediately contact the dealer who sold you the air purifier. You will have to fill in the Complaint Form of the respective dealer, including a detailed description of the defect on the device and provide, among others, a sales receipt / proof of payment.
- If you are sending the device by post / shipping service, some dealers require the goods to be sent in original packaging or a suitable shipping package, as neither the dealer nor the shipper is liable for any mechanical damage before accepting the goods. The deadline for settling a complaint is 30 days pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll.
The post-warranty service can be performed at any dealer of SENSE purifiers here or directly by us. In this case, fill in the form here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss the deadline and method of repair with you by phone in advance.